See Info below on Sacraments
If you require more info please call the parish office
Sacraments of Christian Initiation
- Baptism, Confirmation, the Eucharist lay the foundations of every Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit in the world.
- Baptism is celebrated during the 3rd weekend of each month at either the Saturday or Sunday mass
- Confirmation is celebrated once yearly.
- Eucharist is celebrated during the month of May
Sacraments at the Service of Communion
- Holy Orders and Matrimony are directed towards the salvation of others and towards personal salvation conferring a particular mission in the Church and they serve to build up the People of God (Catholic Catechism). Proper preparation for Marriage requires calling the parish office at least one year in advance.
- The Bishop requires that a Marriage Preparation Course be attended prior to the Wedding.
Sacraments of Healing
- Reconciliation with the Church is inseparable from reconciliation with God through the ministry of the Priest.
- Community Celebration of Penance – Lent and Advent
- Private Celebration of Penance – every Saturday from 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Communal Celebration of Anointing of the Sick – several times a year.
- Private Celebration – at the request of the family.